Shower the People You Love

Last weekend was my best friend's wedding shower and I, as the Maid of Honor, worked hard to give her and her fiance a Mexican themed party to remember. The bridesmaids and I only had three weeks to plan this shindig but the end result was beautiful and everyone had a great time.

I made a heck of a lot of decorations, including many many paper flowers. The favors were margarita glasses to toast the couple and we served up some Mexican classics (rice and beans) alongside Spanish tapas (chorizo) and some modern appetizers (carne asada pizza). Naturally I made cupcakes too! Two dozen each of Lime Cupcakesand Mexican Chocolate Cupcakes.

It's a fiesta!

Mmmm.... foooooooood:


Margarita glass favors:


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, Jess! You did a fabulous job! I think those paper flowers should be your next crop class! ;)