Challenges Galore!

Well, I'm back up and running after an interesting vacation week. It was a week for the record books, that's for sure, but I am not getting into that long story at the moment. The good news is that my little guy is home from Grams' house and has been putting up with me loving on him even more than usual. He had a great week and my mom was a rock star... gotta love awesome grandparents!

Meanwhile, new challenges are up at Scrap That Baby and A Cherry On Top!

Check out my Theme Challenge at ACOT, where I ask you to scrap a costume this month. Here is little O in his King Richard's Faire garb (excuse the awful photo... this is what happens when you don't see sun for days):

See the rest of the ACOT challenges HERE!

Then hop on over to Scrap That Baby, where's there's still time to enter the Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Challenge. I did a layout about Owen's sweet little caveman feet:

Coming soon: some fun Halloween projects and my new obsession with felt food!

No comments: