October ACOT Reveal

I had the extreme pleasure of working with the new Parisian Anthology line from Pink Paislee this month. I haven't enjoyed scrappy supplies like this in a long time! Check out why they gave me a new sense of creative freedom in my article at ACherryOnTop.com.

These papers offer limitless options for adding your own colors and details! I've been really into orange and teal lately:


This mini was created using pages made from Prima flower packaging! I had been wanting to do this for a while after discovering just how many Prima packaging backgrounds I had collected and the colors were perfect for my little guy at the pumpkin patch. I love how this came out!

3 comments:

anazelia said...

love these pages.

LyndaKay said...

The mini is adorable.

Janet said...

Love that mini! Owen is SOOOOOOOO cute!