Random: Part 1

This month’s assignment at A Cherry On Top was Crate Paper’s Random collection.  I 110% LOVE this line and I really have only praise for this funky release.  It's the very definition of cool and has something for everyone.  While it actually IS seemingly pretty random there is a collective vibe to it that somehow makes Crate Paper's designs work together.  And I simply cannot get enough of it!

First up…

Playing Grown Up

Playing-Grown-Up

Playing-Grown-Up-detail1

Playing-Grown-Up-detail2

PINK! I got to play with pink! I love that Random is a super mix between feminine, masculine, and neutral elements.  Swoon! On another note: I can’t seem to stop using twine on *everything*! Is anyone else with me here??

Happy Times

Happy-Times

Happy-Times-detail1

Happy-Times-detail2

Ok, I have to confess something.  I probably ripped this page up and pulled things apart seven or eight times before ending up with this. I have a tendency to choose a few colors and some neutrals from my photo and pick out the papers and embellishments that go with those color choices.  But I really wanted to keep Random’s integrity on this page and use the full gamut of colors.  It kinda kicked my butt for a while!  But I think I won the war.  Winking smile

More from Random tomorrow!  Or go on over to A Cherry On Top to see the rest of what I did. 

Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

The twine around the photo is terrific. Love the XOXO strip under and through the circle. Mixed alphas are super cute. I guess I sound like a teacher grading a paper.... you get an A+ on your ACOT assignment.