National Scrapbooking… Week!?

Yeah, you “heard” me! Pink Paislee went all out this year for National Scrapbooking Day and decided to give us an entire week of fun and freebies on the blog.  Check it out because the free swag won’t last long!

Today I am sharing a mini desk calendar made with the free calendar card download from the Pink Paislee digital shop and some Cottage Farms and Luxe. 

Calendar-side
Standing-calendar
You can check out all the pages and my instruction over on the Pink Paislee blog!

I'm linking this project up to the Paper Issues Pink Paislee/Mother's Day issue... link up, see inspiration, and enter to win some of your own!

1 comment:

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG I love it! The colors are fabulous! This would make a great Teachers gift! hhhmmmm might have to just do that! THANK YOU ;)