Be.Loved.

Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!  As usual I was down to the wire getting all our treats prepared but it happened. This year I used the Be.Loved. collection from Fancy Pants Designs in all my valentine creations.  It’s so cute and I love that there are more colors than red and pink to dress up this holiday. 

First up, the preschooler treats: these are s’more bags with graham crackers, Hershey bar, and heart shaped marshmallow Peeps!

                      Smores Valentines detail_Jess Mutty

I used the Cameo to cut the little s’mores out.  They’re so adorable I want to eat them. 

Next, our teacher gift is one of those $1 reusable Starbucks cups with a pretty valentine sleeve and tag.

                      Valentine Cup

                      Valentine Cup detail1_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs 

We filled it up with a Starbucks card and chocolate.

                      Valentine Cup detail2_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

And finally a sweet card for my love bird:

                     Be Mine Birds_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

I love the new foil papers from Fancy Pants! This is the red here in the background and I have already cruised through a bunch of the silver and gold. They cut like buttah in the Cameo!

                    Be Mine Birds detail_Jess Mutty_Fancy Pants Designs

My coffee cup is as filled up with love as I am this week and I am linking it up to the Fill ‘er Up issue at Paper Issues! You can still link your projects up until the 16th and be entered to win a $20 gift card to the store!

Don’t forget you can ALWAYS get 20% off everything in the PI store with my code SCRAPGOO!

                                                            CT-Jess(1)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Jess these projects are so great. Love that Starbucks re-usable mug sleeve so much.

~amy~ said...

Super awesome projects...I especially love the fun coffee sleeve!