Hanging Valentine Heart

Happy Valentine week!  Ok, ok… I know it’s only one day but seriously I think the crafty mamas feel me on it seeming like a week after all the treat-making and valentine-creating we have to do!

Today I’m sharing this Valentine treat pouch on the Pink Paislee blog.  I talk about how special it is for me to be able to do crafty projects with my kids (although Lily isn’t quite old enough yet) and how hard it is for me to let go of perfection.  My boy was super proud of his confetti work on our valentine for Daddy!

Hanging Heart Pouch_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

Hanging Heart Pouch detail1_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee

Check out all the details over at Pink Paislee!

And don’t forget to link up your “Fill ‘er Up!” projects like this one on the Paper Issues blog before the 16th!  One lucky linker will win a $20 PI gift card.  Get the details here!
                                                         PI-GC-20

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Adorable! And wonderfully displayed.